A professional Institute with headquarters in Lagos is presently restructuring with a view to providing adequate staffing and requisite succession planning platform for its operations.
Applications are therefore invited for employment into the following positions:
1. Deputy Director-General
2. Assistant Director, Examinations
3. Manager, Internal Audit
4. Manager, I.T
POSITIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
(1) DEPUTY DIRECTOR-GENERAL
The Deputy Director-General shall be a fit and proper person. The Ideal Candidate should not be below the age of 50, by December 2010 and should possess varied experience in administration with a track record of Integrity and performance.
-Reports to the Director-General of the Institute.
-Oversee the Examination & Membership portfolio of the Institute
-Deputizes for the DG in hid absence.
-Any other duties that may be assigned.
-Must have a Degree (Minimum of Second Class, Lower Division) from a reputable university in Insurance or other Social Science disciplines or equivalent
-Must be a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria
-Must have 12 years post qualifying experience
-Must have held a similar positions in an Insurance related company for at lest five years.
(2) ASSISTANT DIRECTR, EXAMINATIONS
The Assistant Director, Examinations will report to Director of Examinations.
Preparation of reports on each examination diet
` Assists in the preparation for the conduct of examinations
• Question Setting
• Conduct of Examinations
• Record keeping
• Every other assignments tat may be given by the Director of Examination.
• Must not be less than 30 years by December, 2010
• Must have a degree (Minimum of Second Class, Lower Division) from a recognized University in Insurance Education, or the Social Sciences
• Must be a member of the Chartered insurance institute of Nigeria
• Must have at least 8 years \post qualifying experience.
3. MANAGER (INTERNAL AUDIT)
• Reports to the Director-General of the Institute
• Ensure adherence to all financial guidelines in place for the Institute
• Develop and oversee the implementation for the internal Control framework
• Review policies and procedures and conduct audit reviews.
• Liaise with External Auditors
• Must not be less than 30 years by December 2010
• Must have a Degree (Minimum of second class lower division) from a reputable University or equivalent
• Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
• Must have 5 years post qualifying experience
(4) MANAGER (I.T.)
The Information Technology Manager will be responsible for designing, deploying and managing the technologies that drive the Institute’s operations. These include Computer Infrastructure, communications infrastructure, Software applications and other payment/telecom, devices.
- Reports to the Deputy Director-General.
- Supervises the IT Infrastructure for the Institute
- Provide Strategic direction for the Institute’s I.T. deployment
- Scale existing IT infrastructure to meet the organizations strategic need
- Design/deploy new IT infrastructure/system as may ne required
- Ensuring that the IT Infrastructure/systems are constantly available and performing efficiently to meet set goals.
- Build the organization’s IT infrastructure security network.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must not be less than 30 years by December 2010
- Must have a degree in Computer Science (Minimum of second class lower division) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years cognate experience in computing and IT administration.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to submit hand written application along with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
P. M. B 1053
On or before 5th May 2011