Employer :Acquinity Interactive
November , 2011
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Industry: Online/New media, PR/marketing, Sales/advertising, Social media
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Affiliate Manager is responsible for establishing new relationships and managing the day-to-day activities involved with the publishing partners of Acquinity Interactive advertising campaigns. This position will report to the EVP of Online Media and work closely with the Publisher/Affiliate team to ensure success for both the publisher and advertiser.
Still with us? Excellent!
What you’ll also be responsible for:
• Maintain a high-level of communication with publishers, recommend new campaigns for publishers and provide performance
• feedback to advertiser and optimization teams
• Monitor publisher activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher
• generated revenues
• Supply creative packages, links and reporting to publishers as needed
• Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in publishers channel
• Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
• Recruit new publishers through research, referrals and other avenues
• Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
• Manage top tier accounts and develop publisher contact management strategy
• Teach and mentor junior level team members on publisher marketing
Good so far? Great!
Your Must Haves:
• BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
• 2+ years internet advertising and online media buying experience on a CPM, CPC and CPA basis with core responsibility for
• managing affiliate/partner relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
• Self-starter and work well within a team environment
• Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
• Strong aptitude with MS Office products including Excel and Power Point
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
Competitive base salary is commensurate with experience plus commission and bonus.
Health benefits are available including medical, dental, vision & life insurance.
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Copy this link: https://secure.sterlingdirect.com/jobboard/?JOBBOARDID=663&FORCE_APPLY=true&NEW_WINDOW=true&Jobid=111337
on web browser and click go or Enter Tab, you are there!
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.