NIGERIA GRADUATE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM (NGVP)
The Nigeria Graduate A Volunteer Program (formerly known as Corper Plus) is a one year volunteering program, which gives youth the opportunity to give back to society and contribute to raising the standard of education in Nigeria. NGVP is a partnership between the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO). Volunteering on the program requires you to provide selfless service without monetary gain or financial incentives. The program harnesses the energy and enthusiasm of exceptional graduates to provide leadership and motivation to students in schools and at the same time transforms those graduates into inspiring leaders, ready to excel in their future careers.
• You will need almost limitless supplier of energy, enthusiasm and optimism
• You will need self-discipline, and have the courage to confront challenges
• 2.2 Degree, HND or NCE IN English Language, Mathematics or any of the Science Courses.
• Flexibility to teach in remote Primary ans Secondary schools in Nasarawa and Kaduna State
The Opportunities of being a Graduate Volunteer:
• Career development and Job experience
• Gaining fresh insight and understanding or volunteering
• Building self confidence, self esteem and self-reliance
• An opportunity to be an inspiration to other young people
PACKAGE FOR NIGERIA GRADUATE VOLUNTEERS
• A modest living allowance o Modest accommodation
• Skills training and development
• An acknowledgement certificate
Selection for the Graduate Volunteer Program is based entirely on your ability to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the following competencies and qualities
• Valuing diversity and respecting the opinions of others
• Humility, Respect and Empathy
• Flexibility, Resilience, Knowledge and leadership skills
• Planning, Organization, Problem solving and Self-evaluation
If you are interested in becoming and inspirational leader and participating in the Nigeria Graduate Volunteer Program, please send an email to: email@example.com requesting for an application form
Applicants should kindly be informed that all application forms are to be submitted not later than 28th July 2011
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.