Opportunity now exist for individuals to join our organization as TRANSPORT ENGINEER
The job holder has full responsibility for maintaining the plant’s fleet of vehicles (trucks and trailers (IVECO, VW, AND Mercedes 911), vans cars and forklift) at the highest operational efficiency in a cost-effective manner such that breakdown/downtime and costs are minimized.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program for the company fleet of vehicles and ensure that records of maintenance cost per vehicle are maintained correctly.
• Determine spare parts requirements and ensure that availability, at an economic level through an efficient ordering system
• Provide effective leadership to workshop staff and develop the capabilities of subordinate through well programmed on the job modules and off-the-job training
• Ensure that the maintenance operation in the workshop are carried out efficiently, in line with operational budgets and are adequately supported by parts and manpower
• Prepare annual consolidated report on plant fleet maintenance.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
• University degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Auto-Mechanical)
• Membership of NSE or related professional body
• 10 years working experience in a large fleet engineering function, with management experience within that function
• sound engineering management skills and knowledge
• Must be abreast of the changing dynamics in auto technology
• Must be between 35 and 45 years age bracket
• Must be Computer Literate
Compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting, on or before 27th July, 2011 with relevant CV/Credentials or through our website www.sevenup.org to
The Executive Director
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
247 Moshood Abiola Way
P. O. Box 134
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.