We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain in world-class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently on the lookout for a “REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER” with experience in the business sector broad enough to immediately fit into our Legal Affairs Department.
THE POSITION- REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
Reporting to the Company Secretary Legal Adviser, the Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for the regulatory and compliance issued of the business, while ensuring that company carries out its days to day operations without hindrance in terms of relevant laws, regulatory guidelines and government policies.
Specific Focus Areas of the Role
• Deals and liaises with relevant Federal, state and Local regulatory agencies including but not limited to NAFDAC, sec, The NSE, SON and CAC
• Handles legal aspects of Environmental issues
• Handles legal aspects of Taxation;
• Deals with all legal aspects of immigration/expatriates quota;
• Responsible for day-to-day compliance issues including obtaining all relevant permits and licenses;
• Performs all filing requirements with the relevant agencies;
• Carries out such other functions as the Company secretary/legal adviser may assign
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at August 31st 2011 and should possess the following basic qualifications:
• 1st degree in Law (LL.B Hons) from a recognized University with a minimum grade of 2nd Class Upper;
• BL form the Nigerian Law School (Call to Bar);
• Minimum of 5 years post qualification (Call to Bar) Regulatory compliance experience in the legal department of a reputable organization or a Commercial practice law firm with bias for compliance and regulatory issues;
• Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basics salary, performance related increments and pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
To apply, please visit our website @ www.nbplc.com
Note that only online applications will be processed
All applications must be received not later than August 2nd 2011
Short-listed candidates will be contacted via e-mail. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mails regularly.
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.