LOCATION – ABUJA
A subsidiary of foreign owned construction company requires the service of a professional accountant for its operations in Nigeria. The candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Duties/Job Description
• Preparation of monthly financial report and annual statutory financial statements.
• Assist in the preparation of company’s financial budgets and forecasts.
• Ensure accurate Project costing and stock management.
• Ensure cost controls and report on project efficiencies.
• Maintain strong internal controls and internal checks
• To display a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Advise on accounting and taxation issues 9VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax)
• Costs control
1. Qualified accountant
2. Project Finance experience
3. Good technical skills
4. Sector specific tax knowledge
5. Team player
6. Work on own initiative
8. Planning/Organization: good time management, ability to work to tight deadlines
9. Team working/Interaction with others: strong team player with ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
10. Strong control mentality with a solid understanding of IT and non-IT process flows
11. Computer literate Excel, word and preferably experienced in use of general ledger packages.
Minimum o five years post qualification experienced in construction industry
Letter of application and detailed CV including GSM number to be sent to the address below within two weeks of this publication.
P. O. Box 5987