If you are a committed and experienced professional teacher with a passion for teaching and a zeal for life-long learning; if you have a proven track record of success in National (NECO and WAEC) and International Examinations (IGCSE); if you have excellent written and spoken communication skills and are a good team member, we invite you to consider the following career opportunities at GREENOAK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Port Harcourt (Secondary School)
1. DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
Minimum age 40 years
To be responsible for the academic development of our Secondary School. Experience in an International School is an essential requirement. Ability to teach English (Language and Literature) OR Mathematics and Further Mathematics would be an advantage.
2. TEACHER OF ENGLISH ( Language and Literature(
3. TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS AND FURTHER MATHEMATICS
4. HOME ECONOMICS
5. INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY
All applicants must have
• B. Ed / B. Sc Ed/ Post Graduate Diploma in Education
• Excellent teaching, classroom management and organizational skills
• ICT COMPETENCE, INCLUDING Microsoft Office Applications
• A proven track record of success in Public Examinations, including Cambridge IGCSE+ ‘A’ Level
• A commitment to continuing professional development
Applicants are asked to send a full Curriculum Vitae (CV) (including a recent photograph) a covering letter outlining your personal philosophy of education and details of two referees to:
Terms of Service.
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein.We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.