OPENING FOR HOSPITALITY PROJECT MANAGER (LAGOS)
• A first degree in Hotel Management Civil Engineering, Accounting or other relevant disciplines
• Possession of MBA will be an added advantage
• Candidate should between ages of 35 – 45yrs old
• At least 10 years direct work experience in the hospitality project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution 2 of which should be in the management of blue chip hotels
• Experience of work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Thorough knowledge & well conversant with techno-commercial matters & statutory regulations related to the hospitality industry
• Experience in managing hotels projects in terms of conception and development
• Liaise with stakeholders and contractors in the conception and development of major construction project for hotel construction, including site, shell and interior build out.
• Plan execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budgets
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Bid solicitation. contract negotiations, Project cost and scheduling
• Set and continually manage project expectation with team members and other stakeholders
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Develop and deliver project report, proposals, requirement documentation and presentation
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potentials crisis, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
• Monitor Contractor’s quality control and activities and take appropriate action with the Contractor to assure compliance with the quality control clauses of the contract
• Overseeing the hotel interior design hotel fixtures and hotel furnishings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Detailed application and CV with contact telephone numbers. E-mail address and scanned passport photograph if possible should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Terms of Service.
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.