The Partnership for Transforming Health Systems 2 (PARTHS 2), a DFID funded program in Nigeria, aims to improved the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor health services for common health problems, focusing on six states and the federal government. PATHS2 is recruiting qualified professional staff to fill position based in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. To be considered for the listed positions, and applicant must submit his/here CV and an application letter that provide details of the applicant’s qualifications for the desired position to:
e-mail : email@example.com
In the subject line of the e-mail, write the specific job title and location of the position you wish to apply for.
Deadline for submission will be 2oth June 2011
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
1. STATE TEAM LEADER (Enugu)
The State Team Leader will be responsible for managing the state Team in Enugu and contributing to the overall performance of the Program in reaching its objectives. S/he will oversee implementation, monitoring and review/reporting of PATHS2 programme outputs by drawing on the advice of the National Programme Technical Advisers, ensuring the implementation of the work of the State Team by drawing up reviewing, and approving internal programme work plans and action plans and setting out the funding framework for programme activities. WS/he will establish and maintain an effective working relationship with officials in the State Ministry of Health and other key individuals in the government and with representative of other aid agencies, the private sector and civil society groups in their respective state. S/he will provide technical support in the area of health service delivery and also be responsible for overall financial management of the project within the State.
Master’s Degree (minimum), or a PhD or MD (desirable), in Public Health, Management, or other relevant field. Six (6) years of relevant professional experience with a Master Degree, or 4 years with a PhD or MD. Two or more years of international project management experience preferably in Nigeria. Experience with DFID a plus
2. MEDIA PRODUCER (Abuja)
Provide support to the Public Health Communication Specialist on the design and production of media products (Radio and Television) aimed at achieving the strategic public health communication objectives of PATHS2. Specifically the candidate will demonstrate the capacity to manage a post-production studio for radio and Television production. Lead media production of PSA’s, documentaries, interactive magazines programs and other program formats for a variety of media platforms including the web and all social media. Design and implement media production and post-production training for radio and television. S/he must have excellent editing and post production skills, using a wide range of software’s. She will also take responsibility for archiving all PATH2 media products
Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (minimum) or Master’s Degree (desirable), in Journalism. Communications, or other relevant field. Four years of experience as a media producer for a development organization relevant to the target area.
3.CONTRACT MANGER (Abuja)
S/he will manage the grant making subcontracting; contracting and procurement process including performing a past performance review, conducting elements of pre-award survey. S/he will be responsible for sorting, filling, tracking, logging the applications received in response to Expression of Interest and grant solicitations/ S/he will process all necessary documentations required under the regulation to awarding a grant or subcontracting/Contracts/Procurement and track the status of obligations against each subcontract/Contracts/Procrement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Finance or other related field, plus at lest 4 years of professional experience in Grants/Subcontracts/Procurement Management.
4. PROJECT DIRIVER(Abuja)
performs the operations, maintenance and management of project vehicles, including routine maintenance, registration, tagging, as well as providing transportation for project activities for National/Federal Headquarters team. performs project routine business in the specific state office, such as receiving and delivering official project documentation.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS include valid Nigerian Driver’s license, plus at least six months prior experience in commercial driving, completion of Secondary School is highly desirable. Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through Abuja, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Jigawa and other key cities . Ability to pass the DFID’s standard Driving test is desirable
EXCITING OIL &GAS CAREERS
Through-bred and suitable Professionals are required urgently to fill some challenging positions in one of the foremost (indigenous companies in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry currently pursing an ambitious growth strategy towards fulfilling its mission in the market
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
GM, ENGINERING SERIVICES (ON Contract) GME/001
• With the support of the Executive Management, he will be responsible for managing all areas of operations of the Engineering Division
• To monitor all contractual obligations (Commercial ^ Technical), and be responsible for execution of project within cost, time, quality, and safety parameters
• Leading negotiation of engineering contracts and deliverables
• Undertaking marketing work with team members to find and develop new projects and opportunities
• Responsible for execution strategies and forward planning related to accomplishing the corporate objectives of the Engineering Division
• Will be reporting to the CEO
TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Execution of feasibility studies and conceptual design, fee and detailed designs projects relating to oil and gas onshore and offshore / sub -ea facilities, platforms, pipelines, pump stations, tank farms and related facilities
• Solid engineering design background accompanied by strong construction and commissioning experience
• Previous participation in HAZOP OF Engineering Flow Diagrams and P & IDs
• Competency in commercial negotiation of contracts to successful conclusion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Qualification: Graduate & Post Gradual Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Excellent Leadership qualities
• Candidate must possess at least 18 -20 years post qualification experience and not less than 10 – 12 years of experience in oil and gas industry with good exposure to handling technical functions
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suites. AutoCAD AND Knowledge of Engineering Software
• Sound knowledge in all areas if engineering and evaluation
• Age Group: 45 – 50 years Male or Female
• Candidate should be fluent in English; knowledge of French will be an added advantage
• CE(Exp) / NSE + COREN (Nig) & MBA/Relevant M. Sc.
QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER – QA/002
You will implement the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001: 2009; Prepare PQP, PSP and other QMS documents, manage non-conformance and other Quality records, coordinate coating and other projects inspection; carry out internal audit, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in relevant engineering discipline with additional Post Degree management qualification
NSE/COREN Membership Must have ISO 9001: 2008 Series Auditor/Lead Auditor Training (RCA) or equivalent
7 years Post – qualification years of (oil & gas) experience
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suites. AutoCAD, and knowledge of Engineering Software.
FIELD SALE ENGINEERS – FSE/002
• The successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and potentials across oil and gas industry sectors including refineries, petrochemical plants and relevant manufacturing companies, developing a business development strategy to actualize the sales and business development objectives
• Visit customers and key decision makers in identified or relevant companies; provide service and technical support to clients in order to develop sales in new and existing markets
• Undertake trouble shooting of customer’s problems and product training
• Holding a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (B. Sc or Masters level) with the following requirements
• Knowledge of oil and gas industry and drivers of upstream and midstream engineering business.
• Proven prior experience in oil and gas equipment supply, as well as procurement contracting in the oil industry
• Track record in activities from front end design to project execution in power, oil and gas engineering
• You will have a highly degree of competence in use of tools for analysis of data for creating and delivering PowerPoint presentation of new equipment and servicing, and re-calibrating of new equipment.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, ability to develop relationship with other troubleshoot and solve technical problems
If you are interested and are having the above profile, send your CV indicating the reference number as the subject to:
.Application submission closes on or before 13th June 2011
The following information must be provided.
Required Period to Join
Current Location & Present Contact Number
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein.We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.