There exist openings in a Plantation Estate in Cross Rivers State, Nigeria for the positions stated below
• POSITION: PALM OIL MILL MANAGER 9FACTORY MANAGER)
QUALIFICATION: B. Sc / B. Eng in Mechanical/Agric Engineering from a reputable institution in Nigeria.
Applicants with HND and sound experience may also apply.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of 5 years experience in the management of Palm Oil Milling plant of 5- 10 Metric Tons per hour is very essential.
1. Manpower Management – Recruitment where necessary, training and development to enhance performance.
2. production planning to achieve company’s set quality and quantity targets
3. plant modification and new plant installation when the need arises
4. repairs & maintenance planning and execution
5. Production cost management and effective cost reduction program prepare the factory for necessary certification.
• ASSISTANT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
QUALIFICATION: B. Sc. In Agronomy, Crop Science or Botany
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 years work experience in the management of a large scale plantation. A master’s degree in a relevant course of study will be an added advantage.
1. Technical/professional guidance that is required to run a standard plantation in the areas of pest and disease control, soil conservation/mineral nutrition, plantation waste management etc
2. Ensure that set quality standards are met in the course of our field/factory operations.
3. Conduct regular field trails in our plantation and make the result of such trials available for relevant units for use.
4. maintain the needed link with other professional bodies, sister plantations and relevant government agencies/trade unions with a view to ensure a vibrant and effective operations
5. conduct periodic field and audit and ensure that observed deviation from standard is remedied by the relevant unit
6. facilitate the in-house and external program designed to sharpen the skill of employees in the Company
7. Maintain the nursery program of the company and also overview the on-going development program
8. initiate new and relevant development programs for the company
9. Manage the company’s record on crop yield and utilizing same to generate accurate crop forecast for the company to guide here annual budgeting.
• HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
QUALIFICATION: b. Sc. In Sociology, Business Admin or any social sciences
EXPERIENCE: 5 Years experience in the middle management cadre in a reputable organization.
1. Recruitment and training/man power development : ensure that the right personnel in terms of skill and knowledge is recruited for use in the company
2. Manage the entire workforce with a view to ensuring a team of motivated and productive workforce is achieved
3. Records: ensure that staff record is updated as necessary
4. Industrial relation: maintain the necessary links with relevant bodies, agencies communities with a view to ensuring industrial harmony
5. security: ensure that the right atmosphere of peace an security is maintained in the company
• FIELD OPERATON MANAGER
QUALIFCIATAION: B. Sc. in Agronomy. Crop Science. Botany or Forestry
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 years work experience in the management of a large scale plantation preferably oil palm or rubber plantation
1. Provide the professional guide for the day to day running of our plantation
2. Implement a cost effective field upkeep activities in our estate
3. Harvest, transport and deliver to our factory the crop volume expected for the respective estates in line with the annual crop plan.
4. Compile and implement the year’s budget in a cost effective manner that will ensure appropriate returns for the company.
5. provide the leadership skill that is required to run an effective plantation.
6. *Relate well with community to ensure that a conducive atmosphere is obtained for a hitch free operations.
• FIELD SUPERVISORS
QUALIFICATION: b. Sc in Agronomy, Crop Science. Botany or Forestry
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 4 years work experience in the management of a large scale plantation, preferably oil palm or rubber plantation
1. Manage the day to day activities in the field to ensure set targets for crop are met
2. Effective utilization of labor, materials and other inputs provide for the operation
3. Ensure the fields are weeded, pruned and fertilized to e sure the trees are in good health
4. Manage the evacuation of crops to the factory and ensure the roads are in good condition to support crop movement.
5. Ensure the security of men and materials deployed for work within the estate
6. Ensure effective cost management of plantation activities
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualification meet the position specifications above, please forward you application and detailed resume electronically to the following e-mail addresses:
POSITION 1 : email@example.com
POSITION 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION 3: email@example.com
POSITION 4: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION 5: email@example.com
Terms of Service
This is to notify our readers and subscribers that the addresses and other information contained in these advertisements on this journal pages are not verified by this weblog owners or administrators. We therefore implore you to ascertain their authenticity and legality before relying on the information contain herein. We will not be liable for any misrepresentation(s), wrong information and or damages that may arise there-from.